ten Things I will never do once again.

Stefan Talley

Stefan Talley

Customer Advocate☆Career Coach☆Workforce Developer☆Public Speaker

When I expect back on life there are a lot of things that I take washed that I wonder why I did them to begin with. I take came up with a list of 10 things that I will never practice in my life again. Will they be easy, no, volition I mess upward and struggle with them, yes, but I will strive to stick to my promise.

  1. I volition never feel lamentable for myself ever once more. For the longest time I would get very depressed and lamentable about my life, I took medication at i fourth dimension and saw a couple of psychologists & psychiatrists for my problems. When I look dorsum on some of my bug I realized that I made them a bigger deal than they should of been. Were there days that I was genuinely frustrated, sad and depressed, yes, but I have learned that I cannot dwell on them likewise long I accept then much to be grateful for fifty-fifty if I exercise not see it all the time.
  2. I will never blame anyone or anything on circumstances in my life just considering they do not go the way that I want them to. Nosotros cannot control everything that happens in our lives but for the virtually part nosotros are in command of things that happen in our lives. I would arraign people and circumstances for things that were my fault similar my obesity, being poor, my dating situation or the reasons why I never lived past myself.
  3. I will never get into a discussion on social media well-nigh divisive topics in particular race, religion or politics. I did a couple of times and it was a waste of my time, patience and free energy. People are going to believe what they practice regardless of facts or not. I practice not want to change people's minds only take a healthy give-and-take whether we disagree or non. Some people are not rational when information technology comes to salubrious debate and therefore it is not worth my time to get into an statement almost it. Does that mean that I have no stance or thoughts about hot button topics, no of form I do. I just know who to discuss them with and information technology is not everybody on social media.
  4. I will never vote again as long as I alive. Information technology amazes me when I tell people that I am never voting again they get offended like I told them that they cannot vote again. It is non that I do not care well-nigh issues or that I do not have thoughts well-nigh what is going on in America, I just do not believe it matters who is in office and that my vote is worth something. I am not knocking people who do vote and are passionate well-nigh it. I accept been reading nigh wealth building and entrepreneurship, that to me is worth more of my time and energy than who is going to be the next senator of my state or president of my country. One of my best friends has never voted before in an election and you know what has happened, he has lived his damn life and so will I.
  5. I will never sentinel a ridiculous amount of TV ever once more. I have been morbidly obese for most of my adult life and the chief culprit why is because of being a burrow white potato. I have probably wasted about a quarter of my life watching idiot box. I used to watch 40-sixty hours a week in television for many years. When I look back on that it makes me and so disgusted that I wasted that much fourth dimension on something that wasn't that beneficial to begin with. I am not maxim I will never watch TV ever again, just non a ton of it like I used to. One thing I will practise more is read books and manufactures on cocky-evolution, that is not the easiest affair for me to do but I am working on it.
  6. I will never give up on my goals and dreams merely because they are going to have a long fourth dimension to accomplish them. "Never surrender on a dream just because of the time information technology will take to reach it. The time volition pass anyhow."-Earl Nightingale. That quote could not be more apropos to this one, success happens over time not overnight. I have forgotten that a lot when I want something in life and it has not happened when I wanted information technology to. The long term will help me or anybody realize non to become complacent or settle for anything less than what they desire.
  7. I will never let anyone call up for me ever again. Almost of my life I have been a follower, gullible, milquetoast and a people pleaser. Those things have fabricated me weak and foolish. I will non just blindly agree with something or someone merely considering a certain church building told me to believe that way or my environment or the color of my peel. Too many people are sheep led to the slaughterhouse, I was one those sheep for a long time only I chose my own path. I will make up one's mind my ain path and no 1 else will for me.
  8. I will never live in regret ever again. If at that place are chances or risks I want to have I volition take them whether they piece of work out or non. I cannot be agape of the unknown, the just mode to find out is past doing it. I had an opportunity most 13 years agone to teach in Nihon for reasons I will non become into on hither I did non take the opportunity. Up until a few years ago I accept allow that determination eat at me and let it carp me. It has taught me to make the nearly of the opportunities that I will get from now on.
  9. I will never end laughing in my life. Fifty-fifty in some of the near depressing times in my life I have institute ways to laugh and it has been a heave to my ego, and helped me through some rough patches. Laughter has been the best form of medicine for me over the years. There has been scientific studies done on how laughter is not only a stress reliever but information technology is healthy for you likewise. People have said I laugh sometimes when I shouldn't but information technology has helped me and I am going to proceed doing it.
  10. I will never doubt myself ever again. It does non mean that I will not have moments of frustration, beingness unsure or feeling lost. But I volition keep fighting through those moments and moving forrad because I believe in myself and my talents. Am I the most talented, skillful person in the world, non by a long shot merely I am okay with that. I as well know what my skills, value and talents are and I am at peace with that.

As you read this article just sit back and think in your ain life things that you think y'all should never get again. Will some be the same equally mine, perhaps, they all might exist dissimilar merely that is your decision to make merely similar these 10 are mine.

Others also viewed